In a recent survey, 82% of you told us that you'd like to have a one-click tool to quickly send predefined first responses or greetings to customers. We heard you, and we've delivered!
You now have the option to set a predefined greeting for each of your admitted categories. To enable this new feature, you must add/update all of your category greetings. Follow the instructions below to update your category greetings and enable the one-click greeting tool.
- Click here to see your admitted categories >>
NOTE: If you get an "Access Denied" message, it means you are not logged in. If you are logged in but still see this error, please log out and log back in.
- Click on the Edit link next to the category you'd like to add or update a greeting for
- Type in a predefined greeting you'd like to send to customers in this category in the "Greeting Text" field
- It's up to you to determine what you'd like your greetings to say, of course, but here are a few suggestions to assist with customer satisfaction:
- Introduce yourself
- Welcome the customer to the site
- Let the customer know you're reviewing their question
- Indicate you'll be back soon
- EXAMPLE: Keep it short and sweet, something like: "Hi, I'm John. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily."
- Be sure to click the "On" radio button under the greeting text and then the "Submit Profile" button to confirm any changes.
- Repeat steps 2-5 for each category you'd like to have a predefined greeting
Please note that we will only enable the one-click greeting feature for Experts who have predefined greetings for all admitted categories.