Since starting the Auto Phone Call Offer, we've received a lot of really good feedback from you. Most Experts love the automatic payout, instant gratification they get from customers, and not having to worry about upselling. We also received constructive feedback such as calls are sometimes expired before you can get to them.
With this in mind, we are testing a wider expiration window. Instead of 15 minutes, we are extending the expiration window to 24 hours for a limited time.
What else you need to know:
- Unfulfilled auto phone call requests will be available for up to 24 hours. We hope that this will give Experts the opportunity to help more customers.
- Unfulfilled requests can be found in the Request Center and can also be accessed via email notifications.
- Similar to Q&A, you can see the phone request's posted time in the Request Center.
- This is a learning test. This means we are testing the 24-hour expiration window for a limited time only. In addition to our own data, we plan to collect feedback from customers and Experts to dial the expiration time back to a time that best allows Experts to fulfill while meeting customer expectations.
- We will keep you updated on future changes.
If you have any questions, let us know.