Probate and estate planning are critical but often overlooked. During this live webinar, you will learn the importance of putting together a will and estate plan, identify key questions to ask yourself and understand critical estate planning documents. You will also have an opportunity to ask questions regarding wills and trusts, guardianship and preserving assets for loved ones.
- Purpose of probate and if you need one
- Risks for avoiding probate
- Questions you should be asking yourself such as who will manage your estate and who do you want to take care of your kids
- Important estate planning documents such as will and living trust
- How to get started with estate planning and how to do it for your family and relatives
The webinar was led by Richard, a Legal Expert on JustAnswer since 2009. He is a licensed attorney in Texas and has been practicing business, real estate, and tax laws for over 35 years.
Basic Estate Planning Webinar: Intro and How it Works
Basic Estate Planning Webinar: 10 Questions to Ask Yourself
Basic Estate Planning Webinar: Important Documents
Basic Estate Planning Webinar: Next Steps and Q&A
Click here to watch all the videos in a playlist.