Last month, we introduced Auto Phone Call Offer and started an ongoing test to measure customer demand for phone calls with Experts.
From the test, we learned two things. First, there is customer demand for phone calls. Second, only 30% of phone call requests are being fulfilled. What does that mean in $$$? Over $40,000 worth of phone call requests a month left on the table!
Auto Phone Call Offer Test Part II
With certain categories, there are outside restrictions that prevent Experts from fulfilling phone calls. But, in most cases, bad timing is the #1 reason for unfulfilled phone calls.
So starting on Monday 8/17, we will continue the Auto-Phone Call Offer test with a slight change on how unfulfilled phone call requests will be handled. If you are not able to fulfill a phone call request, it will open up to other Experts in the same category.
The best part? If another Expert fulfills the request, you will automatically be given a 5-star rating and payout on the original question while the second Expert will ONLY receive payout for the phone call. Click below to get everything you need to know about the Auto-Phone Call Offer.
What you need to know:
- The test continues on Monday 8/17. We will notify you when the test ends.
- You will receive an email notification if there's an available phone call request in your category. If you want to fulfill the request, click on the link from the email.
- Available requests are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- When reviewing a conversation between the original Expert and customer in PQA, you may automatically be locked into the question for 1 minute. Click the "Unlock" button in case the original Expert is still communicating with the customer via Q&A.
On Friday (8/14) from 11:30 AM-12:30 PM PST, your Expert Ops team and Ollie Ongpin, Product Manager for Additional Services, will be on-hand to answer your questions LIVE. We will do a quick demo of the Auto Phone Call Offer and answer as many questions as possible.
When: Fri, Aug 14, 2015 11:30 AM - 12:30 PM Pacific Daylight Time
Access Code: 888-956-685
If you need to dial in, call +1 (224) 501-3412.
- This session will be recorded and made available for all Experts.
- If you cannot join live, submit your questions in the comment section below.
- To participate during Office Hour, call in with your questions or submit it via the GoToMeeting chat.
Don't miss this opportunity! If you have any questions, click here to contact us.