Starting on Thursday 6/11, we will run a week-long test of the Professional Question List (PQL). Just ONE list to find and lock questions.
Note that this is a test of the question list and NOT PQA.
What is PQL?
The Professional Question List (PQL) is where Experts find and lock customer questions. You can access it by clicking on the "Find Questions" link when logged in or by going to http://professional.justanswer.com.
Why are we doing this?
If you've been on the site for some time, you may have noticed that we have several question lists. This causes inconsistencies with load time and question updates. It also minimizes our ability to provide the best possible support when we have to troubleshoot issues for multiple lists.
While we understand that some of you have a list preference, we invite you to test and help us assess the performance of the PQL.
What you need to know
- The test will start on Thursday 6/11 and will last one week. We will notify you when the test ends.
- The PQL is available for all Experts to start using now. Feel free to access the PQL by visiting http://professional.justanswer.com and let us know if you have any questions or issues.
- During the test, you will have the option to lock and respond to questions via PQA or Legacy Q&A.
- Tuesday 6/9: We will send out Find Questions resources such as overview, tutorials and FAQs.
- Wednesday 6/10: Start using the Find Questions interface today and let us know if you have any questions or issues. If you do, submit a ticket and the Expert Ops team will be on-hand to help.
- Thursday 6/11: Start of Find Questions test.
If you have any questions, click here to contact us.