Every Friday, the Expert Ops team will recap the latest enhancements and bug fixes, tips and questions from the Expert community, and preview what’s happening in the following week.
Latest Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Below are the latest enhancements and bug fixes for this week:
- Question value on PQA: the question value displayed on PQA wasn't updating when admin adjusted the question value from the admin site. It was updating in PQL, but not PQA. Now it's updating properly in both tools.
- Removal of Lock link from Find Questions: Removed the Lock link from Find Questions. Experts still have the option to switch to Legacy Q&A from PQA.
- No more TBB: Time-Based Billing is turned off.
- PQA Auto-lock: Fixed a bug where the auto re-lock was working in the background even though an Expert is locked and working in another question. Due to that background Lock, Expert would be locked out of the current question when the Lock on another question is re-instated.
Note: If you still experience any of the issues above, let us know!
For the Community
This week, we are running both the Find Questions (PQL) and Auto-Phone Call Offer tests with the Expert community. If you missed the announcements, you can get more information here:
Got questions about Find Questions or Auto-Phone Call Offer?
We want to thank Paul (paulmojd) and Chris (muddyford) for spending some time with us this week to show how they use JustAnswer. Their feedback will help us prioritize issues and improve the tools.
Coming Up Next Week
- Tips from top Experts: A few top Experts, according to JA's quality audit, share tips and best case practices.
- Find Questions Test: The Find Questions test continues next week.
- Auto-Phone Call Test: The Auto-Phone Call Offer test continues next week.
- More bug fixes!