Customers are waiting for your call
We would like to introduce Auto-Phone Call Offer, a new feature that will get you:
|An automatic 5-star rating|
|Payout on the original question|
|Payout on the additional service|
Talk about a win-win-win situation! We estimate that Auto-Phone Call Offer has the potential to generate over $65,000 per month, available for the Expert community to earn.
We are committed to working side-by-side with you on this. Starting on Friday 6/19, we want to run a test of Auto-Phone Call Offer and get your feedback.
What is Auto-Phone Call Offer?
Still have questions? Check out our FAQ for Auto-Phone Call Offer.
Why are we doing this?
- We want to test customer demand for phone calls and Expert bandwidth to fulfill requests.
- Phone call is overwhelmingly the most requested and accepted additional service on JustAnswer.
- In categories such as Legal, Home Improvement, Cars and Business, phone call accounts for over 50% of offered additional services.
Just as important is JustAnswer's need to innovate, grow and succeed. According to the recent Mary Meeker's "Internet Trends" for 2015, there are opportunities for on-demand services that provide instant gratification. Think of the ease and speed of requesting a taxi from your phone or getting an online order the next day. With JustAnswer, customers find value in maximizing Experts' know-how and taking their questions beyond text. This test is also about laying the foundation for JustAnswer to innovate and expand on services that will meet (and exceed) customer expectations.
What you need to know
- The test will start on Friday 6/19 and will last approximately two weeks. We will notify you when the test ends.
- During the test, you will have the option to accept or decline phone call requests.
- If you're unable to fulfill a phone call request, the question goes back to Q&A format and you can resume your conversation. You will not lose the question if you decline the phone call request.
If you have any questions, click here to contact us.
JustAnswer Expert Operations