Every Friday, the Expert Ops team will recap the latest enhancements and bug fixes, tips and questions from the Expert community, and preview what’s happening in the following week.
Latest Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Below are the latest enhancements and bug fixes for this week:
- Copy/Paste from Word to PQA: Experts should now be able to copy and paste from Microsoft Word to PQA without formatting issues.
- Auto-relock while typing in PQA: We implemented a feature that would re-lock a question automatically if Expert is typing and Lock timer has 30 seconds left.
Note: If you still experience any of the issues above, let us know!
For the Community
Yesterday, we started the Find Questions test. During the test, all Experts are re-directed to Find Questions (PQL). Find Questions is a clean and lightweight interface where Experts find, sort and lock questions. If you need some help navigating around Find Questions, check out the resources below:
Coming Up Next Week
- Find Questions Test: The Find Questions Test continues next week. All Experts on NQL will be re-directed to Find Questions (PQL). On 6/18, we will remove the Lock option from Find Questions.
- Time-Based Billing (TBB): TBB will be turned off next Thursday (6/18). Yay!
- Auto-Phone Call Test: On Friday (6/19), we will start an Auto-Phone Call Test where customers will automatically be asked to accept a phone call with Experts. More information will be provided next week.
- More bug fixes!