Every Friday, the Expert Ops team will recap the latest enhancements and bug fixes, tips and questions from the Expert community, and preview what’s happening in the following week.
Latest Enhancements and Bug Fixes
Below are the latest enhancements and bug fixes for this week:
- Fixed an issue in PQA when Priority Questions were interrupting current questions.
- Fixed a bug in PQA when the question value displayed in PQA was incorrect.
- Corrected some privacy filtering issue on the Question subject on PQL.
- Fixed issue with answer alert flag missing in PQA.
- Removed restrictions for Expert when replying to non-priority question when a priority question comes in.
- Fixed a bug in PQA where a second Expert can answer a question when a customer rated the first Expert negatively and request to change Expert.
Note: If you still experience any of the issues above, let us know!
For the Community
Earlier this week, we shared an article of what it means to be an Expert in the Sharing Economy. If you missed it, click here.
Don't forget to share your thoughts!
Coming Up Next Week
- PQL Test (6/11): The NQL will be turned off and all Experts will be using the PQL.
- More bug fixes
More details to come.