Active Request Page
- The Active Request Page is an all-in-one interface that allows Experts to manage and respond to a customer's question, offer Premium Serivices, and access previous questions they've replied to.
- A reply that contains any portion of an answer to the customer's question; the Expert checks the "Answer" or "Completed" box as soon as they post an answer.
Answer Earnings Report
- The Answer Earnings Report report that shows the Expert their Answer earnings and bonus earnings
- Expert Help Center (see below)
Expert Help Center
- The Expert Help Center is a self-help platform with how-to articles, demos, and an option to submit to Expert Support any technical support tickets or inquiries you have
- An Expert's reply is a request for clarification or more information. It contains no portion of an answer. The response should be marked as "Send" (Not completed)
- An Information Request (see above)
- A Premium Service type of offer that allows Experts to go beyond the regular Q&A and provide additional help for customers via phone, video chat, secure remote assistance and other services agreed to by the customer.
- The Request Center the main destination for Experts to find new questions, standalone premium service requests, and more.
- Request Center (see above)