Primarily, Premium Services are services that Experts are able to fulfill IN-ADDITION to answering the customer's question. There are a few exceptions to this rule, for instance: upgrading the current question by offering to fulfill it via a phone call.
Here's a list of the most popular Premium Service offers:
- Secure remote assistance
1. Lock the question as usual.
2. Get a full scope of the question and situation: Send Answers and IRs to the customer to ask for more information and get details about the issue so you can provide solutions.
3. Answer the question completely to the satisfaction of the customer, including manuals, diagrams, etc. that are necessary to provide a complete answer to the question.
4. Confirm the question is answered: As part of the last Answer, the Expert may confirm with the customer whether they agree that the question was answered well and completely and remind the customer to rate the Answer.
5. Offer a Premium Service: Along with posting your last Answer to the customer, let the customer know that you will be sending them an “OPTIONAL” premium service and that they can accept it or decline it.
When you are ready, press on the "Offer Premium Services" button.
Provide details: Once you press the orange "Offer Premium Service" button, a pop-up should appear. Fill in the details of your offer, explain exactly what the customer stands to receive and the cost, and press on the "Submit Offer" button.
The Customer will receive an email notifying them that they have received a message from you. When the customer accepts the Premium Service, the Expert will be notified by email and in the PQA.
If the customer isn't interested in the Offer currently, the offer will continue to exist on the customer’s question list. Customers have the option to hold onto the Premium Service Offer and accept at a later date.