The customer thanked me but did not rate. Can I still be paid?
If a customer indicates satisfaction with your answer, but they forget to return to the site to give you a positive rating, you may be eligible to receive payment for the answer. This is commonly referred to as a "No-Click Rating" (NCR).
Guidelines for NCR Payment:
- It has been 72 hours (3 full days) since the customer’s last post on the page.
- The customer clearly stated in the question thread that they were satisfied with your answer and/or intended to give you a positive rating.
- In the event two or more Experts have provided answers, the customer has clearly indicated they wish to pay you for your answer.
To submit an NCR request, use the red "Submit an Inquiry" button on the top of the Expert Help Center pages and select "No-Click Rating." Be sure to include a link to the PQA page. You can also Click here.
Frequently Asked Questions:
I received the email acknowledging receipt of my NCR request; can I reply to it?
No. Replies to that email will not be received. If you have a question about the NCR policy, please submit a new inquiry via the Expert Help Center, and select "Policy."
How long does it take to review my NCR request after submitting it?
Requests are generally processed within 72 hours, but may take up to one week.
If I send in an NCR request in the last few days of the month, will it be processed before month-end?
Every effort will be taken to process NCR requests submitted before month-end.
How will I know if my NCR request qualified?
Within 7 days of the submission, you will receive the regular system-generated positive rating email notification, and you can also see the earnings on your Answer Earnings Report.
Should I send in a duplicate request if I don't see the rating process?
No. If the rating does not process within 7 days, it means it did not qualify.
What are some reasons my request did not qualify?
The customer did not express satisfaction with your Answer; their deposit for that page was refunded; they contacted Customer Service to say they did not need the answer.
- Payments gained under this policy will be paid under the usual ratings-related percentages; however, payments cannot exceed the dollar amount on deposit in the customer’s account; however, payments cannot exceed the dollar amount on deposit in the customer’s account
- A "Thank you" from a customer is not enough to gain a positive rating – if a customer thanks you, however, you may ask them to rate your answer
- An Expert should submit an NCR request within 30 calendar days from the posting of the question. If the request is submitted after 30 calendar days, the request may be denied