The customer thanked me but did not rate. Can I still be paid?
If a customer indicates satisfaction with your answer, but they forget to return to the site to give you a positive rating, you may be eligible to receive payment for the answer. This is commonly referred to as a "No-Click Rating" (NCR).
Guidelines for NCR Payment:
- It has been 72 hours (3 full days) since the customer’s last post on the page.
- The customer clearly stated in the question thread that they were satisfied with your answer and/or intended to give you a positive rating.
- In the event two or more Experts have provided answers, the customer has clearly indicated they wish to pay you for your answer.
To submit an NCR request, use the red "Submit an Inquiry" button on the top of the Expert Help Center pages and select "No-Click Rating." Be sure to include a link to the PQA page. You can also Click here.
Easier way to submit No-Click Rating (NCR) Requests
Starting on 8/16/17, we're excited to add a new feature to make it easier for Experts to submit NCR requests from both the Active Request page and My Requests. This method is available after 72 hours. If it is the last two days of the month, and this method is unavailable, please send your NCR using the traditional method outlined above. We want to get you paid in the same month whenever possible.
On the Active Request page, you will see a new link labeled "Request NCR" located on the top-right corner of the page. This link allows you to submit an NCR request while you still have the question opened.
So how do you find questions that could be NCRs? You can visit the My Requests page which now shows questions you've responded to in the past 30 days and has a switch to only see unrated questions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How long does it take to review my NCR request after submitting it?
Requests are generally processed within 72 hours, but may take up to one week. Please do not inquire about a submitted NCR until 7 days.
If I send in an NCR request in the last few days of the month, will it be processed before month-end?
Every effort will be taken to process NCR requests submitted before month-end.
Should I send in a duplicate request if I don't see the rating process?
No. If you don't hear from us after 7 days, you may send the question page link as an earnings inquiry, and we'll be happy to investigate for you.
What are some reasons my request did not qualify?
The customer did not express satisfaction with your Answer; their deposit for that page was refunded; they contacted Customer Service to say they did not need the answer.
- Payments gained under this policy will be paid under the usual ratings-related percentages; however, payments cannot exceed the dollar amount on deposit in the customer’s account; however, payments cannot exceed the dollar amount on deposit in the customer’s account
- A "Thank you" from a customer is not enough to gain a positive rating – if a customer thanks you, however, you may ask them to rate your answer
- An Expert should submit an NCR request within 30 calendar days from the posting of the question. If the request is submitted after 30 calendar days, the request may be denied