Income Tax Reporting

By Christine |
At this time, JustAnswer does not report your income to tax authorities such as the Internal Revenue Service. Please be sure to consult with your own tax professional if you have any questions about how your earnings on JustAnswer should be reported and taxed.
Have more questions? Submit a request