UPDATE: This position is no longer available.
Title: Expert Support Agent
Reporting to: Expert Support Manager
Overview: JustAnswer is looking for an warm, professional Expert Support Agent to deliver amazing support experiences to our most important customers, Experts. We are looking for someone with strong communication and problem-solving skills, and who doesn’t shy away from interacting with different personalities. You'll be asked to help onboard new Experts, act as the first level of contact for Experts to resolve their issues, and quickly adapt in lean and fast-growing business.
- Act as the first level of contact for Experts to resolve their issues with: policy, procedure, bugs, site tools and features, account setup and maintenance, profile, earnings, peer reporting, admissions, and more
- Accurately track and resolve issues, escalate and route to other departments per department protocol
- Excellent written communication skills, including the ability to patiently walk users through processes to solve their issues
- Experience in Kayako or Zendesk a plus; ability to learn ticketing software and comfortable with computers/online a must
- Ability to think critically and pull from existing knowledge base and experience to determine best course of action for new scenarios; creative problem solving
- Ability to troubleshoot and multitask
- Current or previous Expert with experience and knowledge of JustAnswer.com preferred but not required. Expert would be required to relinquish Expert account prior to accepting position.
- Enjoy working with a wide variety of people and personalities and comfortable with defusing problems and remaining professional under pressure
- 25+ hours a week to start, hourly position, approx. 5-7 hours per day
- Must live in the United States
- Weekends required (at least one day)
- Organized and good recordkeeping skills
- Working remotely, with limited travel
Interested? Send us an email along with your resume >>