It's the season for friendliness and fun, so this week we thought it was time for another Getting to Know.
Clairep80 has been with JustAnswer since 2008, primarily in the Family Law category.
We caught up with her to ask a few fun quick-fire questions!
How did you hear about JustAnswer? What was your first impression, and why were you interested in working for us?
- I was told about it by a colleague when I was locuming and thought it was a great way to help people - and earn money
What do you most like about working with JustAnswer?
- Working in my pyjamas with the dog (below) beside me.
What other work do you do?
- I still do some locum work and I am a Trustee of Two Charities and the Director of Two Charitable companies and the Co-Ordinator of a local Contact Centre.
What do you like to do in your free time?
- What is that? In reality reading. I love the feel of books but a Kindle is just so much easier to carry!
What would you say are the most important things in your life?
- My family.
What is your favourite meal?
- Anything I haven't cooked myself!
What is your favourite film?
- An Officer and a Gentleman
If you could choose an actor to play you in a film of your life, who would it be and why?
- Victoria Wood so there could be laughs as well!
Which character from fiction is most like you and why?
- Red Riding Hood - act first, think later - and hope someone rescues you!
Would you be the hero or the villain of a story?
- Villain - much more fun.
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
- A Sloth - I like the idea of a life in the fast lane.
Pretend you are a JustAnswer.co.uk customer. How would you rate your time with JustAnswer?
- Excellent, of course!