Question about our upload policy? Please review our File-sharing, Upload & Removal Policy.
You can offer more value to customers by sharing useful resources such as files (e.g. manuals, diagrams) and links (e.g. videos, guides) with your responses.
Here's how to share files and links with customers:
Sharing a link
- 1. Highlight the word you would like to be hyper-linked and click on the chain link icon:
- Paste the link into the URL field and click OK. Your link will be inserted into your response.
Adding a file
- To attach documents to your response, click on the paperclip icon on the toolbar.
- You will be prompted with a windows browser to select the file you wish to attach.
- After the selected file has fully uploaded, click the OK button to return to your message.
- The paper clip icon will be green as a reminder that you have an attachment selected to send to the customer.