We’re excited to introduce a new feature in the Computer categories that will allow customers to request secure remote assistance from Experts. With Auto Secure Remote Assistance, we do the asking for you so you can focus on helping customers.
Secure Remote Assistance generates nearly £30,000 in requests each month. Help us meet customer demand while you earn more for doing what you already do best: help customers with their Computer problems.
What you need to know:
- Only questions posted in Computer categories will get this offer. Questions in other categories, such as Electronics, will continue to receive the Auto Phone Call offer.
- Customers are required to add their phone numbers when making a request. You have the option to call customers during a remote assistance session, but it is not required.
- Our built-in Phone Call feature is currently NOT available with Secure Remote Assistance.
- If you are unable fulfill an Auto Secure Remote Assistance request or it expires after 5 minutes, the request will open up to other Experts in the same category.
- You can find available requests through email notifications and on the Request Center.
What is Secure Remote Assistance?
We have rebranded and revamped our “Remote Desktop” feature. Research and usability tests with customers suggested that they understood “Secure Remote Assistance” better than “Remote Desktop”, and are therefore more likely to accept it as a service.